Welcome to Mozambique, the ultimate African gateway.
Awaken your senses; find wonderment and serenity on the last paradise on earth.
Mozambique features a 2500km ribbon of white sand beaches rolling out alongside the cerulean waters of the Indian Ocean. The country boasts a unique coastline where private beaches and desert islands make for fabulous diving and unforgettable fishing. Over 1200 species of fish have been identified in its waters.
Exclusive eco-friendly lodges are to be found on Mozambique’s sublime tropical beaches and islands. They are ideal venue for romantic escapes or family holidays.
The wild national parks of Mozambique will satisfy quench your thirst for exploration and authenticity and count amongst the most beautiful parks in Africa. Nature and safari lovers, go indulge your passion in the last virgin wilderness of the continent.
Thanks to its Portuguese heritage, Mozambique has retained a warm and relaxed Latin ambiance. Travelers, still relatively few, are always made very welcome.
Mozambique seductive delights menu:
- Wilderness : discover virgin territories
- Fauna: whales, whale sharks, dolphins, turtles, mammals, birds (dedicated safaris available)
- The unique experience to watch the largest sea mammal and the largest land mammal on the same day at certain times of the year
- Dream beaches
- Remote tropical islands strung out in the Indian ocean home to the jewels amongst Mozambique’s lodges sheltered from the outside world
- Cultural and historical sites: The capital Maputo, the ancient Portuguese trading posts of the islands Ilha de Mozambique and Ibo.
- Exceptional diving
- Excellent snorkeling
- World class fly fishing and deep sea fishing
- Elegant settings for fantastic honeymoons, family oriented resorts, shared accommodation with friends
- An abundance of succulent seafood
- Indulge in comfort and experience well being in unspoilt locations