Nuarro Beach Eco-Lodge, North Mozambique
275 USD Diving Beaches Culture
Nuarro is a unique “beach and bush” lodge located on the Baxo do Pinda Peninsula in Northern Mozambique. The Eco-lodge offers tropical private beaches and unspoiled bush with a unique biodiversity as well as spectacular snorkeling and scuba diving.
The lodge comprises 10 luxury beach front chalets and 2 beach cottages.
All are very spacious (120m2 under roof) with a large verandah, hammocks and sun loungers. They are located along the dunes and among luxuriant vegetation for absolute privacy.
Decorated with individual touches they all have amazing views. They feature kind size beds placed on an elevated floor, lounge area, inside and outside showers, mosquito’s nets. All furniture and crafts are locally made.
Panoramic restaurant, cocktail bar, activity center with beach bar, library, TV, DVD room and internet access. All the common area are situated over the dunes. The dive center has its own reception and lounge and separate class room.
- World class diving
- Snorkeling from the shore
- Scuba diving PADI courses
- Sea Kayaking
- Whale watching in season (June to November)
- Enjoy deserted beaches
- Day trip to Ilha de Mocambique
- Bush trips to Lurio Waterfalls
- Sailing, kite-surfing, land cruiser drives
- Fauna and flora
- Bird watching
- Visit of Macua village for a real interaction with the local people
- Eco trails
- Bird watching
- Early morning walk (best time for bird watching)
Nuarro is a pilot project, founded, managed and built by its owners with true passion for the local environment. It is also developping numerous projects to improve the life standard of the local communities with success.
Spacious and comfortable , the private chalets are directly spread along the beach. The environment is exquisetely peaceful and relaxing, the cuisine delicious. Beautiful surroundings, sensational diving and whale watching. The perfect place to relax and indulge during your holidays.
- King size bed
- Complimentary water in the room
- Safety Deposit Box
- Twin beds
- Internet access
- Visa credit card accepted
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Mosquito net
Price terms and conditions
Prices are per person per night sharing a beach chalet and valid until January 15th 2019
The lodge will be closed from January 14th to March 15th
Double room per person sharing $275
Children under12 sharing the chalet with 2 adults - 50%
Children from 12 to 18 sharing the chalet with 2 adults - 25%
Single supplement + 50% only in August and during the festive season
The rates include:
- All meals
- Various special treats for Honeymooners
- Eco trails and bike rides
- Kayaking, snorkeling and unlimited diving from the shore for qualified advanced buddies divers
- Donation per bed per night (5$) and paid activity ($2) to ANAN community project
The rates exclude:
- Transfers (charter flights can be arranged)
- Motorized activities
- Motorized Scuba diving, guided kayak and snorkeling trips
- Motorized day trips
Valid until January 2019 and subjected to availability
Stay 5 nights ad pay only 4
Stay for 5 nights and the bride pays only 50% of the price and enjoy special honeymoon treats.