Medjumbe private island lodge, spa and dive center, Quirimbas Archipelago
580 USD Diving Beaches
For the ultimate romantic beach escape really few places can match the exquisite Medjumbe Private Island. The tiny and exclusive island, jewel of the Quirimbas Archipelago is totally dedicated to the happy few guests’ enjoyment. This protected paradise is reached from Pemba after a 45 minutes private charter scenic flight or 25 minutes helicoptere flight.
The 13 spacious air-conditioned beach chalets are just a few steps from warm waters. They offer ultimate comfort and privacy. Each palm-thatched beach chalet has a full en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower, ceiling fans, mosquito nets, hair dryer, mini bar, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, private splash pool with Ocean view and terrace.
For your comfort
Dining area, bar, decks and patios designed for intimacy and barefoot luxury. The lounge around the pool overlooks the changing colors of the ocean. The perfect place to relax, read, play games and check your emails (if you must!). The spa will pamper you.
Meals are a delight with seafood (prawns and lobster are on every menu) being matched with the finest selection of South African wines. Indulge in sunset cocktails with your fellow guests at the lodge bar and pool area or in the privacy of your chalet's terrace.
Water sports of course including world class diving, snorkeling, fishing, water skiing, hobble cats and sea kayaks. Sunset cruises.
A genuine African island stay for the happy few to soak in barefoot luxury and taste the very best of pampering.
- King size bed
- Air conditionning
- Complimentary water in the room
- Safety Deposit Box
- Twin beds
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Mosquito net
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool
Price terms and conditions
From $580 in beach chalet per person based on a double occupancy
The rate includes
- All meals and snacks
- A wide selection of beverages (excepted champagne, cellar wines, premium brand spirits), teas and coffees
- Non-motorized activities and equipment use
The rate excludes
- Flights and associated taxes
- Non mentioned activities and drinks
- National Park fee
- Laundry and room service
- Items of a personal nature, gratuities
- Insurances (mandatory)
- Visa fee
From Pemba Airport to Medjumbe Private Island flaying away by helicopter and will be booked automatically at $640 per person including taxes.
• Helicopter transfers valid between 06h00-17h00 only, any arrival/departure outside these times will be subject to private charter rates, quote on request.
• Rate for Helicopter transfers are subject to change without notice for reasons outside of our control.
Long stays, honeymoon and lodge exclusivity, please contact us