Dunes de Dovela Eco-lodge, South Mozambique
205 USD Diving Beaches Culture
The lovely eco-lodge “Dunes de Dovela” is located 1.30 hour to Inhambane and 25 minutes to Zavora on the breathtaking coast line.
The lodge is the perfect destination to escape from urban world and get back to Nature.
Perched on the dunes, the views over the sea, dunes and the primary forest are breath taking.
“Dunes de Dovela” offers two types of accommodation scattered into the dunes: luxurious bungalows or semi luxury dome tents pitched on wooden platforms.
The three luxurious bungalows offer 70 m² of a lovely space stolen to the coastal forest.
Premium sea view, private terrace, bathroom with a bath, separated toilets, outdoor shower, beach towels, hat.
Large patio, bar, restaurant (delicious cuisine with French influence), library and games.
- Thematic guided walks - Several paths go up and down the 100 hectares land of Dunes de Dovela. A local guide is at your service to guide you and help you discover or rediscover of the hidden Nature’s treasures. The trails through the dunes and the coastal forest, along the edge of Dongane lake and towards Dovela village offer you lots of opportunities to explore the area and meet the local people.
- Bird watching. A library is dedicated to birds. Binoculars and books are available at the lodge.
- Kayaking on the Dongane lake
- Snorkeling along the rocky reef
- Surfcasting (gear at your disposal)
- Whale watching. From June to October, The Mozambican channels hosts the humpback whales migration. Some elect the bay to give birth. It is real unique occasion to watch these incredible giants of the sea from your chalet.
- Diving in Zavora (12 kilometers – packages available)
- Visit the villages and meet its inhabitants (from the Chope community) in their daily life in a very simple way and peaceful atmosphere. If you wish, you can witness cassava flour’s fabrication or a local alcohol (“tontonte”) making; visit the vegetables gardens surrounding Dongane lake or Dovela’s school; share a meal with a family or get water from the borehole.
The space, the serenity of the place combined with dedicated service and a succulent cuisine will have you enjoy every moment of your honeymoon in a luxurious chalet, your family holidays or your retreat far from the madding crowd.
- King size bed
- Complimentary water in the room
- Twin beds
- Internet access
- Visa credit card accepted
- Mosquito net
Price terms and conditions
The rates are per person and per night and valid till end 2018
Double chalet $205
Single chalet $270
The prices include
- Accommodation in luxury chalet
- All meals
- Morning coffee on your private terrace
- Non motorized activities and guided walks
- Beach service
- Filtered water, tea and coffee in the restaurant
The prices exclude:
- Motorized activities
- Extra and gratuities
Kids are welcome
On request, please contact us.