Wilderness safari in Gorongosa National park, tropical beaches and culture
5900 USD 15 days / 14 nights
This 15 days exclusive journey combines safaris in the wilderness of Gorongoza National Park with luxury beach indulgences and a cultural touch. Nature at its best, privacy and luxury.
DAY 1 / BEIRA – GORONGOSA
Greeting at Beira airport and transfer of approximately 4 hours to the amazing Gorongosa national park. Your car and game ranger will take you for a first safari to the camp where you will spend 4 nights. Drinks will be served to enjoy sunset and then around the fire.
A total immersion in the African bush and a rare opportunity to explore the bush on foot with passionate and knowledgeable guides. The only camp in the park’s boundaries guarantees you an unforgettable experience.
DAYS 2 TO 4 / GORONGOSA
Three days dedicated to the park exploration and wildlife encounters. Walking safaris, game drives, boat and kayaking safaris, bird watching combined with great hospitality will delight you.
Approximately 90% of the world's terrestrial biodiversity can be found in this eco-region, which represents only 2% of the earth's surface. Gorongosa National Park is a region with high species diversity and ecological features found nowhere else in the world.
DAY 5 / GORONGOSA – BEIRA – NAMPULA – CORAL LODGE
Early breakfast and transfer to Beira airport. Flight from Beira to Nampula. Greeting and private transfer to the Coral Lodge***** (approximately 2 hours).
Check in for 5 nights in your luxury villa.
Coral Lodge 15.41 is a modern, African-style beach resort, offering you the latest in luxury and comfort while maintaining that authentic feel of Mozambican pureness. The natural materials make the resort blend in perfectly with the surroundings. Coral Lodge 15.41's villas are built on top of the dunes allowing you to get the full benefit of the incredible views and the constant breeze from the Indian Ocean. It is located only 10 minutes away from llha de Moçambique, UNESCO World Heritage.
DAYS 6 TO 9 / CORAL LODGE
Four days to discover the natural and cultural wonders surrounding the lodge. Indulge in the absolute comfort of your villa or enjoy a wide range of activities: bird watching, snorkeling, diving, whale watching (June to October), cooking classes, fishing, windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, visit of the villages and of course a cultural visit to Ilha de Mozambique. Would you like to renew your wedding vows; a traditional ceremony can be arranged.
DAYS 10 TO 14 / CORAL LODGE – NUARRO
After breakfast, transfer to Nuarro Lodge**** (approximately 4 hours).
Check in for 5 nights in your luxury beach chalet.
Nuarro is a unique “beach and bush” lodge located on Baxo do Pinda Peninsula in Northern Mozambique. It offers tropical private beaches and unspoiled bush with a unique biodiversity.
World class diving, snorkelling from the shore, scuba diving PADI courses, sea kayaking, whale watching in season (June to October), relax on deserted beaches, bush trips to Lurio waterfalls, swimming, sailing, bird watching, visit of Macua village for a real interaction with the local people, eco trails are the activities you can choose from.
DAY 15 / NUARRO – NAMPULA
After breakfast, transfer to Nampula or Nacala airport (approximately 3 to 4 hours). Continuation of your journey.
Price terms and conditions
From $5.900 per person based on 2 persons sharing
The price include :
- Accommodation in semi-luxury tent for 4 nights at Gorongosa Flying Camp including: safaris, all meals, tea and coffee, beverages (beers, sodas, wine, water), entrance and conservation fees at Gorongosa National Park, return transfers from Beira or Chimoio airport
- Accommodation in a double luxury villa for 5 nights at Coral lodge***** including all meals, tea and coffee, all non-motorized activities (fishing or sunset dhow cruise, windsurfing, use of snorkeling gear, canoeing and other non-motorized activity equipment), a guided tour to Ilha de Moçambique, $10 contribution to the community fund of Cabaceira Pequena, transfer from Nampula airport to Coral lodge and from Coral lodge to Nuarro lodge
- Accommodation in a double luxury beach villa for 5 nights at Nuarro lodge**** including all meals, an half hour back and neck massage, eco trails and bike rides, dhow cruise, snorkeling and kayaking, a 20$ donation to ANAN foundation. transfer from Nuarro lodge to Nampula or Nacala airport
- LAM Domestic Flight from Beira to Nampula
The price exclude:
- Non mentioned international and domestic flights and associated taxes
- Non mentioned meals and beverages
- Non mentioned activities and motorized activities
- Personal gifts and staff gratuities
- Personal and travel insurances (compulsory)
- Visa fee
Continue your journey with another beach indulgence on one of the Quirimbas archipelago idyllic islands unless you’d rather board a catamaran or a traditional dhow to cruise in the archipelago.
We will be delighted to customize this trip with you
Quoted rates are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed upon booking.