Safaris in Kruger, culture in Maputo and luxury retreat in South Mozambique
9150 USD 12 days / 11 nights
The perfect bush and beach combination with the very best of both world
DAY 1 / JOHANNESBURG - SABI SABI PRIVATE RESERVE, SOUTH AFRICA
You will be welcomed at Johannesburg international airport and fly to Sabi Sabi land strip. A short land transfer will take you to the lodge***** of your choice: Bush lodge, Little bush camp or Selati camp. Greetings and check in for 4 nights, full board.
Time allowing, you will board the vehicle for a first safari in the world famous reserve.
Diner at the lodge.
DAYS 2 TO 4 / SABI SABI PRIVATE RESERVE
Three full fascinating days dedicated to the impressive fauna of the reserve in search for the big 5.
The first guided safari will leave early around 5.30 am after a warming cup of tea or coffee and a snack. A coffee break will be made in the bush for your enjoyment. Breakfast will be served upon your return. Lunch will be ready early afternoon. The second safari will leave around 4 pm. Sun downers will be served in the bush. Exquisite dinner will be ready upon your return.
In the meantime you can indulge in the comfort of your room or by the pool or lounge.
DAY 5 / SABI SABI PRIVATE RESERVE – MAPUTO, MOZAMBIQUE
You will board for a last exciting safari. After breakfast, your car will take you to Maputo. Ressano Garcia border is about 20 kilometers from the lodge and another 90 kilometers to Maputo.
Greetings and check in for 3 nights at Polana***** in executive sea view room.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure in this luxury historical hotel.
DAY 6 / MAPUTO
Relax and spend the morning at leisure to soak in the magical surroundings
In the afternoon, your guide will meet you to take you around Maputo for an exciting 3 hours city tour. You will see the fortress, the central market, the natural history museum, the beautiful railway station inspired by Eiffel, the art craft market, the town house, the botanical garden and the iron house by Eiffel.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 7 / MAPUTO
After a delicious breakfast, your guide will take you for a « Baixa » walking guided tour to discover Maputo city origins for about two hours. The visit will be followed by a lunch at a local restaurant. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 8 / MAPUTO – WHITE PEARL
After breakfast, transfer to Maputo airport where you will board a helicopter for a scenic flight over the wild Mozambican coast and the elephants’ special reserve to Punta Mamoli.
Welcome drink and check in for 4 nights at White Pearl ***** in your luxury beach suite with private deck and plunge pool and sensational views over the ocean.
DAYS 9 TO 11 / WHITE PEARL
Indulge, unwind and soak in a world of comfort and leisure.
Dive, snorkel, swim, join a dolphins ocean safari, galop on the beach, watch the whales or the turtles hatching, take a dip in your own plunge pool, relax on the spacious covered deck, enjoy the breathtaking views, be pampered at the spa, enjoy idyllic beach picnics and romantic private dinners
DAY 12 / WHITE PEARL – MAPUTO
After breakfast and around mid-day, the helicopter will fly you back to Maputo.
Price terms and conditions
FROM $9.150 PER PERSON BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY IN STANDARD SEASON
The rate includes:
- Accommodation 4 nights in Sabi Sabi reserve at Little bush camp, Selati camp or bush lodge***** including: al meals, a wide selection of beverages, guided safaris, light flight from Johannesburg to Sabi Sabi reserve, road transfer from Sabi Sabi Reserve to Maputo
- Accommodation 3 nights in Maputo at Polana***** in double executive sea-view room including: breakfasts, 2 Maputo guided tours and a lunch a local restaurant, transfer from Polana to Maputo airport
- Accommodation 4 in beach pool suite at White Pearl***** including: return helicopter transfers from Maputo, all meals, canapés and snacks, soft drinks, local beers, house wines, selection of spirits and bottled water, mini-bar, daily laundry service, private butler service, non-motorized activities, horse riding, 2 ocean safaris, and wi-fi
The rate excludes:
- Supplement for a stay at Earth lodge in Sabi Sabi Reserve $1.800 per person for 4 nights
- Non mentioned flights and associated taxes
- Champagnes, cocktails, premium wines and imported premium spirits at White Pearl and Sabi Sabi
- Non mentioned meals, beverage and activities
- Personal gifts and gratuities
- Spa treatments and motorized activities
- Visas fee
- Personal and travel insurances (mandatory)
The suggested itinerary can be re designed with you
Quoted dollar prices are indicative and are subject to change without prior notice for reasons out of our control. They will be confirmed upon booking.