Luxury dive stay, Vilankulos, Bazaruto Archipelago
4150 USD 8 days / 7 nights
The Bazaruto Archipelago ensures memorable diving and amazing snorkeling with spectacular coral reefs and bountiful sea-life.
The reefs offer the diver an abundance of marine life with a huge diversity of both coral and fish life. The coral reef is considered one of the more pristine and diverse in the Western Indian Ocean. Over 2.000 species of fish have been recorded with 80% of the Indo-Pacific species: East Indian ocean reef fish, various species of sharks, whale sharks, Manta rays, potato bass, 4 species of turtles, morays, guitar-fish and various rays and eels. Humpback whales are sighted in numbers from July to October.
DAY 1 / Vilankulos airport – Villa Santorini
DAYS 2 to 7 / Vilankulos & the Bazaruto Archipelago
Six sensational and unforgettable days dedicated to your pleasures and world class diving with the exploration of the amazing underwater world of the Bazaruto Archipelago.
Also on offer an array of leisure: fishing, snorkeling, whale and dolphin watching (in season from July to October), horse riding, kite surfing, walks on the endless beach, total relaxation, massage, islands boat trips.
DAY 8 / Villa Santorini - Vilankulos airport
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and continuation of your trip.
Price terms and conditions
Prices are per person per night based on a double occupancy
From $4.150 in low season in suite 1 to 4
Suite number 1, exclusivity of the villas, thanks for inquiring.
The rates include:
- 7 nights at Villa Santorini in sea view suite
- All meals at the Villa
- A wide selection of beverage (local beers & wines, selected spirits, teas & coffees, waters & soft drinks)
- A guided market tour
- One return boat trip per booking to Margaruque with an island picnic and park fees included
- Free Wi-Fi and IPod dock in each suite
- A wide range of non motorized activities
- Selected DVD’S and games
- Nanny services which will be available on request at Santorini
- Complimentary child minding services are available by arrangement together with fun childrens’ games
- Vilankulos airport return transfers
The rates exclude:
- Full equipment rental: $100 for 5 days
- Dive courses
- Other activities
- Flights and associated taxes
- Visa fee
- Personal and travel insurances (compulsory)